Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook dinner Time: 20 minutes or 10 minutes with out baking
Complete Time: 15 to half-hour
Servings: 6 to eight
- 3 – 4 cups cauliflower florets
1 stick (1/2 cup) butter
3 tablespoons flour
1/3 cup bitter cream
- 1/3 cup shredded Parmesan cheese, plus extra for the highest
Here is make it:
- Steam the cauliflower till crisp-tender, about 5 minutes.
- Soften the butter in a sauce-pot. Whisk within the flour till easy. Take away from warmth.
- Stir within the bitter cream and cheese. Season with salt and pepper. Add the cauliflower. Stir to mix. If not baking, cook dinner about 2 minutes.
- To bake, pour the combination right into a casserole dish. Sprinkle with extra Parmesan cheese. Bake in a preheated 425-degree F oven for about 10 minutes or till high begins to brown.
Need assistance changing cooking and baking measurements? Listed below are some helpful kitchen conversion charts.
Associated Merchandise on Amazon We Suppose You Might Like:
30Second Cell, Inc. is a participant within the Amazon Providers LLC Associates Program, an affiliate promoting program designed to offer a way for us to earn charges by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated websites.