Chef Giovanni Farruggio, of Uncle Giuseppe’s Market, exhibits Information 12’s Lily Stolzberg the right way to make stuffed mushrooms.
• 2 ½ cups Italian-style dried bread crumbs
• ½ cup grated Pecorino Romano
• 2 tbs. minced garlic
• 2 tablespoons chopped recent Italian parsley leaves
• 1 tsp. dried oregano
• Salt and freshly floor black pepper to style
• 1 cup extra-virgin olive oil
• ½ cup dry white wine
• 28 massive (2 1/2-inch-diameter) white mushrooms, stemmed
1. Preheat the oven to 400 levels F.
2. Stir the bread crumbs, Pecorino Romano, garlic, parsley, oregano, salt and pepper, to style, and ¾ cup of olive oil in a medium bowl to mix.
3. Combine all substances till the bread combination resembles moist sand and all substances are integrated properly.
4. Drizzle a heavy massive baking sheet with about 1 tablespoon olive oil, to coat. Spoon the filling into the mushroom cavities and prepare on the baking sheet, cavity facet up. Drizzle remaining oil over the filling in every mushroom. Bake till the mushrooms are tender and the filling is heated by and golden on high, about 25 minutes. Garnish with pecorino and parsley.
Leave a Reply